Utkal University Distance MBA Program
- Utkal University is a state University based in Bhubaneshwar, Odisha, India. The institution was established in 1943.
- Utkal University has a distance learning section that is managed by the Directorate of Distance and Continuing Education (DDCE).
- Utkal University is a State University.
Type of courses
The directorate offers the following course(s) through distance mode:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Duration of Course
- Utkal University’s MBA program runs for at least two years
- Eligibility criteria for the MBA course at Utkal University is bachelor’s degree in any discipline or its equivalent
- Course fee at Utkal University is paid on an annual basis
- For the first year, applicants are required to pay Rs. 40,880
- Course fee for the second year is Rs. 33,080
Utkal University Accreditation
- Utkal University is not currently accredited by UGC. Below is the previous accreditation letter attached.
How to Take Admission into Utkal University
- Utkal University’s admission is taken online
- Prospective distance MBA students can apply at http://www.ddceutkal.ac.in/admission.asp
- Upon successful application, candidates are required to visit the DDCE office with original copies of their documents for spot admission
- For more information Free Admission Help Available.
Frequently Asked Question
Q1: Does Utkal University requires applicants to appear at an entrance test?
Ans 2: Yes. Appearance at the entrance test is compulsory for all candidates.
Q2: What is the medium of instruction for the MBA program at Utkal University?
Ans 2: The medium of instruction is English.
Q3: I want to get admission in MBA at Utkal University Distance Education. What is the procedure?
Ans 3: Prospective distance MBA students can apply at http://www.ddceutkal.ac.in/admission.asp.
Q4: What is the eligibility criteria for MBA at Utkal University?
Ans 4: You must have passed a Bachelor’s degree in any streams to get admission in MBA in Utkal University Distance Education.
Q5: Is Utkal University approved by UGC?
Ans 5: Yes, It is approved and a proof of it is attached above.
Q6: Should I prefer Utkal University Distance MBA over Regular MBA?
Ans 6: Totally depends upon your situation. If it is impossible for you to attend regular classes of MBA then you should consider the Distance MBA program.
For more information, candidates can reach Utkal University via:
- Address: Directorate of Distance & Continuing Education (D.D.C.E)
- Utkal University Vanivihar,
- Pin: 751007
- Odisha, India
- Phone No.: +91-674-2376700, 2376703
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.utkaluniversity.nic.in/, http://ddceutkal.ac.in
Other Options for Students
- IGNOU distance education MBA
- XLRI distance programs
- IIM Distance Education
- Top 10 Best Distance MBA in India
- The best Distance MBA Program in India
- Cheapest Distance MBA Colleges