Venkateshwara University Distance MBA – Fee, Admission, and Other Details
- Courses Available
- Accreditation Status
- Fee Structure
- How to Apply?
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- Distance MBA – Free Guidance Available!
- Venkateshwara Open University Distance Education MBA Programme is a flexible course presented by VOU and power-driven by Edusphere. Edusphere is a 4 core educating tactic that authorizes distance education and delivers all means to the students to help them achieve their goals in the MBA. It is regulated more suitably with great suppleness for MBA seeking students.
- Venkateshwara Open University is recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) under section 22 of the UGC Act 1956 to recommend distance education degree courses and award degrees. It is aimed to generate trained specialists to function for industry sectors and has certain qualities that diversify it from the mass.
- Skill Assessment: Venkateshwara Open University provides skill assessment facility, in association with Wheelbox, where the university approaches your skills to prepare you for the industry.
- Job Readiness: The University offers job aids to their students after they complete their course. VOU collaborated with a PeopleStrong to offer such ability to their students.
- Placement Assistance: VOU helps to offer placement assistance to all the students.
- Venkateshwara University is a State University.
Venkateshwara Open University Accreditation Proof
- Venkateshwara University is accredited by UGC.
Details of MBA Distance Education Courses
- Specializations offered: It offers the following specialized Distance Education MBA course:
- MBA (all streams). The university does not provide specifics on the types of streams for now.
- Medium: English
Duration for MBA course is two years
- Maximum Duration: 4 years
Graduation with an appropriate stream.
- Lump-Sum Fee Structure
- Installment Fee Structure
- Quarterly Installment Fee Structure
- The admission procedure is completely hassle-free. Students are given choices; either to apply for the program online or apply for a call back from the authorities to clarify their questions before submitting the application for admission.
100% Free Admission Guidance in 30 Seconds
100% Free Admission Guidance in 30 Seconds
- Submission of the filled application form along with the required documents and fee is essential. Once authenticated, the documents will be sent for additional admission procedures. After registration, student ID and student kit, confirmation letter, and study material will reach within 15-20 days by courier.
- Free Admission Help Available
Frequently Asked Question
- Q1: How to get admission in Venkateshwara Open University Distance Education MBA?
Ans: The admission process is so easy. You just have to fill an online form along with the required documentation submitted for the procedure.
- Q2: What is the eligibility criteria for admission in MBA?
Ans: The eligibility is based on the graduation score fixed by the university. The applicant must meet the required criteria.
- Q3: Is Venkateshwara Open University Distance Education MBA UGC approved?
Ans: Yes, an accreditation proof is attached above. you can also visit www.ugc.ac.in/
- Q4: What is the fee structure for admission to the MBA program?
Ans: The fee per year is 89,500 INR which can be paid in installments.
- Q5: What are the courses offered at Venkateshwara Open University?
Ans: The different types of specializations in MBA offered are General, Human Resource, Banking and Finance, and International Business, etc.
- Q6: What are the placement opportunities for the students after completing the degree?
Ans: VOU offers helps in the placements of their students after the completion of a Degree.
- Q7: Where can I obtain an application form for a distance MBA at Venkateswara University?
Ans: The application forms can be obtained online through the university’s official website or offline. If you choose to obtain the form in person, then visit State Bank of India, Directorate of Distance Education, any university campus, or Andhra Bank.
- Q8: Can I submit my application form by post?
Ans: Yes, candidates can submit their duly-filled application forms by post or in-person. You should also consider remaining with a copy of the application form for future reference/for security purposes.
- Q9: How much will I be required to pay for the distance MBA application?
Ans: Interested candidates must pay Rs 350 for the application form and the prospectus. Candidates will also cater for postage fee any other charges that may be required when filling up the form.
- Q10: Can the university consider my application if I submitted it late?
Ans: Candidates are encouraged to abide by the set timelines. However, the university may accept late submissions but with a fine of between Rs 1000 to Rs 2000 depending on how late the application is.
- Q11: Will I be required to undertake an entrance exam before being admitted for a distance MBA at the institution?
Ans: Yes, interested candidates are required to pass an entrance exam administered by the university.
- Q12: When will I get my learning materials?
Ans: Students get their learning materials after paying the required school fees for the semester. The materials will be sent through the address provided during the admission process. Alternatively, students can collect the materials from the nearest approved affiliate learning centre.
- Q13: How will I be evaluated?
Ans: Students are evaluated using assignments, group discussions, continuous evaluation tests, and end of semester exams. Some of the evaluations will be undertaken online through the students learning portal.
- Q14: Which study centres have been approved by the Directorate of Distance Education?
Ans: Some of the approved centres include Kalikiri, Punganur, Chittoor, Sathyavedu, Puttur, Kuppam, Kalakada, Yadamarri, Sathyavedu, and Patnam.
- Venkateshwara Open University
- Naharlagun, Distt. Papum Pare,
- Arunachal Pradesh- 791110.
- Phone No.- 1800 103 9417
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Options For Students
- Why MBA?
- IGNOU distance education MBA
- IIM Distance Education
- The best Distance MBA Program in India
- XLRI distance programs
- Distance MBA – Complete Guide
Image Credit – NeONBRAND