Vinayaka Mission University Distance MBA
- Vinayaka Mission University was recognized in 2001. The DDE (Directorate of Distance Education) started its program in the year 2005 with the purpose of expanding access to higher for varied students at international and national levels.
- The university position was bestowed by the Human Resource Development Ministry, Government of India with the approval of University Grants Commission recognized under Section 3 of UGC Act, 1956 to Vinayaka Mission as recognition of superiority and fulfillment for the uppermost levels of educational standards and its finest infrastructure services offered to accomplish superiority in erudition.
- The program of MBA at Vinayaka Mission University has been planned to communicate and foster administrative and entrepreneurial dexterity in students.
- The MBA program is fabricated with features to transform the students into versatile individuals with a sturdy proclivity to consider, get motivated and make superior choices so as to perk up their worth of life in addition to that of the associations where they will work as administrators.
- Vinayaka Mission university is a deemed University.
MBA course information
- Specializations offered
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Hospital Management
- Two years
- Bachelor degree (10+2+3)
- The fees for the entire course is INR 9,000 (as of the year 2017)
How to apply
Prospectus and application can be accessed from:
- In person, from the Study Centre or University on payment of the prescribed fee
- Online from the website of the University
- The duly filled application form along with enclosures can be submitted to the university or can be presented in agreed Study Center.
- Study center accomplishes all candidates’ support services including administrative office, library, computer center, classroom, lab, faculty room, canteen, waiting room, internet facilities, adequate staff, Xerox facilities, teleconference, and videoconference etc. essential for finer academic activities. Presently, Vinayaka Missions Univesity, Directorate of Distance Education has a set-up of 436 study centers in addition to partner institutions.
- Free Admission Help Available
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the courses offered at Vinayaka University DDE MBA?
The courses offered at the university are in different specialized fields like Marketing Management, Finance, Human resources etc.
- What is the fee structure of Vinayaka University MBA?
The fees of the entire course is 9,000 INR. It is much more affordable than in other universities.
- What is the eligibility criteria for the admission in MBA?
Any Bechlor’s degree from a renowned university.
- Is the Vinayaka University AICTE approved?
Yes, the University is approved by UGC under section 3 of UGC Act 1956. And also approved by AICTE.
- How can I apply for the admission in Distance MBA?
You can apply both online admission form and manually. The detailed procedure is describe above.
- Directorate of Distance Education,
- Sankari Main Road, Ariyanoor,
- Salem-636 308 Tamil Nadu
- Phone – 91 427 3987000
- Fax – 91 427 2477903
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- IGNOU distance education MBA
- Top 17 Cheapest Distance MBA University in India
- Are you interested in an MBA? Find out the basics of it – Why MBA?
- XLRI distance programs
- Symbiosis Distance MBA