Vinayaka Mission University Distance MBA – Admission, Courses, and More
- Courses Available
- Fee Structure
- How to Apply?
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- Distance MBA – Free Guidance Available!
- Vinayaka Mission University was recognized in 2001. The DDE (Directorate of Distance Education) started its program in the year 2005 with the purpose of expanding access to higher for varied students at international and national levels.
- The university position was bestowed by the Human Resource Development Ministry, Government of India with the approval of University Grants Commission recognized under Section 3 of UGC Act, 1956 to Vinayaka Mission as recognition of superiority and fulfillment for the uppermost levels of educational standards and its finest infrastructure services offered to accomplish superiority in erudition.
- The program of MBA at Vinayaka Mission University has been planned to communicate and foster administrative and entrepreneurial dexterity in students.
- The MBA program is fabricated with features to transform the students into versatile individuals with a sturdy proclivity to consider, get motivated, and make superior choices so as to perk up their worth of life in addition to that of the associations where they will work as administrators.
- Vinayaka Mission University is a deemed University.
MBA Course Information
- Specializations offered
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Hospital Management
- Two years
- Bachelor degree (10+2+3)
- The fees for the entire course is INR 9,000
How to Apply
Prospectus and application can be accessed from:
- In-person, from the Study Centre or University on payment of the prescribed fee
- Online from the website of the University
- The duly filled application form along with enclosures can be submitted to the university or can be presented in the agreed Study Center.
Start Your Admission Now
Start Your Admission Now
- The study center accomplishes all candidates’ support services including administrative office, library, computer center, classroom, lab, faculty room, canteen, waiting room, internet facilities, adequate staff, Xerox facilities, teleconference, and videoconference, etc. essential for finer academic activities. Presently, Vinayaka Missions Univesity, Directorate of Distance Education has a set-up of 436 study centers in addition to partner institutions.
- Free Admission Help Available
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q1: What are the courses offered at Vinayaka University DDE MBA?
Ans: The courses offered at the university are in different specialized fields like Marketing Management, Finance, Human resources, etc.
- Q2: What is the fee structure of Vinayaka University MBA?
Ans: The fees of the entire course are 9,000 INR. It is much more affordable than in other universities.
- Q3: What are the eligibility criteria for admission in MBA?
Ans: Any Bachelor’s degree from a renowned university.
- Q4: Is the Vinayaka University AICTE approved?
Ans: Yes, the University is approved by UGC under section 3 of the UGC Act 1956. And also approved by AICTE.
- Q5: How can I apply for the admission in Distance MBA?
Ans: You can apply both online admission forms and manually. The detailed procedure is described above.
- Q6: Is Vinayaka Mission University approved to offer distance courses?
Ans: Yes, the institution is approved by the UGC and Distance Education Council of India.
- Q7: Which documents will I be required to submit during the application process?
Ans: Each candidate must upload proof of residence, mark sheet for qualifying exams, transfer/conduct certificate from their previous institution, Aadhaar card, and attested copies of academic certificates.
- Q8: How much is the application fee for distance education at Vinayaka Mission University?
Ans: Rs 500. This fee is non-refundable.
- Q9: What application method is most ideal for distance courses?
Ans: Candidates are at liberty to either use offline or online application methods. However, it’s recommended that you use the online approach since it is easier and more convenient (reduces the amount of travel time required).
- Q10: Can I be admitted if I do not have the entire fee amount?
Ans: Yes, students can be admitted upon payment of a commitment fee as stipulated in the admission letter. However, every student must clear their school fees three months after the admission day to continue with the studies.
- Q11: What is the admissible payment method for distance courses at Vinayaka Mission University?
Ans: Students are required to write a Demand Draft in favor of Directorate of Distance Education, Vinayaka Mission University. Other acceptable payment methods include Net Banking, Credit Cards, and Debit Cards.
- Q12: I misspelled my name during the application process. What can I do?
Ans: The university allows students to amend their details for a prescribed duration. Visit the admission portal and check whether the amendment chance has expired or not. If it has expired, you may reach the admission desk through the address provided on their website https://vinayakamission.com/.
- Q13: What happens if I fail to pay the application fee in time?
Ans: All application forms must be accompanied by a Demand Draft. Failure to make the payment in time will lead to rejection of your application.
- Directorate of Distance Education,
- Sankari Main Road, Ariyanoor,
- Salem-636 308 Tamil Nadu
- Phone – 91 427 3987000
- Fax – 91 427 2477903
- Email – [email protected]
Other Options for Students
- IGNOU distance education MBA
- Top 17 Cheapest Distance MBA University in India
- XLRI distance programs
- Symbiosis Distance MBA
- Distance MBA -Start Here
Image Source: Juan Ramos