Welingkar Distance MBA Program
- Courses Available
- Fee Structure
- Accreditation Status
- How to Apply?
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- Distance MBA – Free Guidance Available!
- The Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research is a private business school which has branches in Mumbai and Bangalore.
- The Welingkar Institute of Management, Bangalore one of the best institute for studying management in India.
- Its old center is situated in Mumbai. It is run by the charitable Trust Shikshan Prasarak Mandali of Pune. The institute was established in the year 1977 and it offers postgraduate diploma in management.
- It is one of the most popular programs in India and has been accredited by distance education council (DEC) which is a body of the Central Government of India. The university is well known for its education quality, content and delivery systems.
- It is a private university.
Types of Courses Available
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Operations Management
- Rural Management
- Retail Management
- General Management
- Operations Management
- General Management
- Services Excellence
- Rural and Agriculture business
- Media and Advertising
- Travel and Tourism
- Healthcare Management
- Hospitality Management
- IT Project Management
- Banking, Insurance, and Investment
- Advertising and Media
Duration of Course
- The duration of the courses offered by Welingkar Institute of Management distance learning is of 2 years. The courses are divided into 4 semesters, 2 semesters in each academic year.
Fee Structure of the Institute
- The fee structure of the course which includes no personal contact is Rs50,000/- for a duration of two-years.
- The program where personal contact is included is Rs.53,600/- for the duration of two years.
Eligibility for the Course
- A student who is eligible to apply must be a graduate from a recognized university.
- Students who have completed graduation from any international university, the university should be approved by ICNOU/UGC/AIU. If not by these, it must be approved by any other international association.
- Students will be able to take direct admission.
- The Welingkar admission process is quite simple. You can also visit the official website for more information.
Welingkar University Accreditation Proof
- The university is not currently accreditated by UGC.
- Students have to apply for admission online and the form for the same is also available online.
- Students willing to take admission in have to first fill up the form with accurate information, submit it online and lastly, take a print out and submit it to the institution with necessary documents and course fee.
- Students can pay the fee by debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- For more information, Free Admission Help Available
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q1: Is doing an MBA from Welingkar Bangalore worth the investment?
Ans: Welingkar, as mentioned earlier is one of the best institutes to study MBA from. If you are looking to achieve success in your career within a short period of time then it will surely help you to achieve success.
Speaking of the worth, it depends on the current stage of your career and on partly on you. If you take the course seriously and study properly.
- Q2: What is the minimum package at Welingkar?
Ans: There is nothing like minimum or maximum package. The Welingkar Institute of management placement is very good but the placement that you will receive will be purely based on your merits and the course that you have taken.
- Q3: Is the Welingkar Institute of management good?
Ans: This is one of the frequent questions which is asked by many when which you will notice in almost any Welingkar Institute of management review. No doubt, it is a good college to pursue MBA from.
It provides placement opportunities from many well-known brands thus if you plan to study MBA from Welingkar you can expect your career to take a positive turn.
- Q4: What is the fee structure of Welingkar Distance MBA Program?
Ans: The fee structure of the MBA course which includes no personal contact is Rs50,000/- whereas the program in which personal contact is included holds fee of Rs.53,600/- for the duration of two years.
- Q5: Is the Welingkar Distance MBA approved by UGC?
Ans: The university is not currently accreditated by UGC.
- Phone number: 022-40514025/ 40514051
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.welingkar.org/
Other Options For Students
- Top 10 Best Distance MBA
- Cheapest Distance MBA
- Free Distance MBA Scholarship
- Symbiosis Distance MBA
- ICFAI Distance MBA
- IGNOU Distance MBA
- Bharathiar Distance MBA
- Distance MBA – Start Here