Welingkar Institute Distance MBA Fee, Admission and Reviews
|Welingkar Distance MBA||Details|
|Stream||Marketing, Management, Operations, etc.|
|Fee of course (INR)||53,600|
|Work ex required||No|
|Eligibility||Any graduate from a recognized institute|
|Admission Help||Click here|
Quick Links for Reference
- Courses Available
- Fee Structure
- Accreditation Status
- How to Apply?
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- Distance MBA – Free Guidance Available!
The Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research is a private business school that has branches in Mumbai and Bangalore.
The Welingkar Institute of Management, Bangalore one of the best institutes for studying management in India.
Its old center is situated in Mumbai. It is run by the charitable Trust Shikshan Prasarak Mandali of Pune. The institute was established in the year 1977 and it offers a postgraduate diploma in management.
It is one of the most popular programs in India and has been accredited by the distance education council (DEC) which is a body of the Central Government of India. The university is well known for its education quality, content, and delivery systems.
It is a private university.
Types of Courses Available
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Operations Management
- Rural Management
- Retail Management
- General Management
- Operations Management
- General Management
- Services Excellence
- Rural and Agriculture business
- Media and Advertising
- Travel and Tourism
- Healthcare Management
- Hospitality Management
- IT Project Management
- Banking, Insurance, and Investment
- Advertising and Media
Duration of Course
The duration of the courses offered by the Welingkar Institute of Management distance learning is of 2 years. The courses are divided into 4 semesters, 2 semesters in each academic year.
Fee Structure of the Institute
|Welingkar Distance MBA Fee||Details (INR)|
|With Personal Contact||53,600|
|Without Personal Contact||50,000|
Eligibility for the Course
- A student who is eligible to apply must be a graduate from a recognized university.
- Students who have completed graduation from any international university, the university should be approved by ICNOU/UGC/AIU. If not by these, it must be approved by any other international association.
- Students will be able to take direct admission.
- The Welingkar admission process is quite simple. You can also visit the official website for more information.
Welingkar University Accreditation Proof
The university is currently not accredited by UGC.
- Students have to apply for admission online and the form for the same is also available online.
- Students willing to take admission have to first fill-up the form with accurate information, submit it online and lastly, take a printout, and submit it to the institution along with necessary documents and course fees.
- Students can pay the fee by debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- For more information, Free Admission Help Available
“The entire process of ideation or strategizing at WeSchool helps me even today in my day to day job.” Nikhil Bapat Partner YAAP Digital Private Ltd.
“Our vision was enlarged. We focus on global businesses instead of just focusing on the Indian market.” Ankit Patwari
Credit: WeSchool Official Website
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: Is doing an MBA from Welingkar Bangalore worth the investment?
Ans: Welingkar, as mentioned earlier is one of the best institutes to study MBA from. If you are looking to achieve success in your career within a short period of time then it will surely help you to achieve success.
Speaking of the worth, it depends on the current stage of your career and on partly on you. If you take the course seriously and study properly.
Q2: What is the minimum package at Welingkar?
Ans: There is nothing like a minimum or maximum package. The Welingkar Institute of management placement is very good but the placement that you will receive will be purely based on your merits and the course that you have taken.
Q3: Is the Welingkar Institute of management good?
Ans: This is one of the frequent questions which is asked by many when which you will notice in almost any Welingkar Institute of management review. No doubt, it is a good college to pursue MBA from.
It provides placement opportunities from many well-known brands thus if you plan to study MBA from Welingkar you can expect your career to take a positive turn.
Q4: What is the fee structure of the Welingkar Distance MBA Program?
Ans: The fee structure of the MBA course which includes no personal contact is Rs50,000/- whereas the program in which personal contact is included holds a fee of Rs.53,600/- for the duration of two years.
Q5: Is the Welingkar Distance MBA approved by UGC?
Ans: The university is not currently accreditated by UGC.
Q6: Are placement offers guaranteed after the completion of the program?
Ans: No, Welingkar Institute does not guarantee placements. The students are spread all over the world and the placement can only be applied online through http://www.welingkaronline.org which updates the students on available opportunities.
- Address: Prin. L. N. Welingkar Institute of Management
- Development & Research
- Lakhamsi Napoo Road,
- Near Matunga (Central Rly.),
- Mumbai- 400 019.
- Website: https://www.welingkar.org/
Other Options For Students
- Top 10 Best Distance MBA
- Cheapest Distance MBA
- Free Distance MBA Scholarship
- Symbiosis Distance MBA
- ICFAI Distance MBA
- IGNOU Distance MBA
- Bharathiar Distance MBA
- Distance MBA – Start Here
Image Credit – Ashim D’Silva