Welingkar Institute Distance MBA – Fee, Admission, and Courses Details
- Courses Available
- Fee Structure
- Accreditation Status
- How to Apply?
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- Distance MBA – Free Guidance Available!
- The Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research is a private business school that has branches in Mumbai and Bangalore.
- The Welingkar Institute of Management, Bangalore one of the best institutes for studying management in India.
- Its old center is situated in Mumbai. It is run by the charitable Trust Shikshan Prasarak Mandali of Pune. The institute was established in the year 1977 and it offers a postgraduate diploma in management.
- It is one of the most popular programs in India and has been accredited by distance education council (DEC) which is a body of the Central Government of India. The university is well known for its education quality, content and delivery systems.
- It is a private university.
Types of Courses Available
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Operations Management
- Rural Management
- Retail Management
- General Management
- Operations Management
- General Management
- Services Excellence
- Rural and Agriculture business
- Media and Advertising
- Travel and Tourism
- Healthcare Management
- Hospitality Management
- IT Project Management
- Banking, Insurance, and Investment
- Advertising and Media
Duration of Course
- The duration of the courses offered by the Welingkar Institute of Management distance learning is of 2 years. The courses are divided into 4 semesters, 2 semesters in each academic year.
Fee Structure of the Institute
- The fee structure of the course which includes no personal contact is Rs50,000/- for a duration of two-years.
- The program where personal contact is included is Rs.53,600/- for the duration of two years.
Eligibility for the Course
- A student who is eligible to apply must be a graduate from a recognized university.
- Students who have completed graduation from any international university, the university should be approved by ICNOU/UGC/AIU. If not by these, it must be approved by any other international association.
- Students will be able to take direct admission.
- The Welingkar admission process is quite simple. You can also visit the official website for more information.
Welingkar University Accreditation Proof
- The university is not currently accreditated by UGC.
- Students have to apply for admission online and the form for the same is also available online.
- Students willing to take admission in have to first fill-up the form with accurate information, submit it online and lastly, take a print out and submit it to the institution with necessary documents and course fees.
- Students can pay the fee by debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- For more information, Free Admission Help Available
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q1: Is doing an MBA from Welingkar Bangalore worth the investment?
Ans: Welingkar, as mentioned earlier is one of the best institutes to study MBA from. If you are looking to achieve success in your career within a short period of time then it will surely help you to achieve success.
Speaking of the worth, it depends on the current stage of your career and on partly on you. If you take the course seriously and study properly.
- Q2: What is the minimum package at Welingkar?
Ans: There is nothing like a minimum or maximum package. The Welingkar Institute of management placement is very good but the placement that you will receive will be purely based on your merits and the course that you have taken.
- Q3: Is the Welingkar Institute of management good?
Ans: This is one of the frequent questions which is asked by many when which you will notice in almost any Welingkar Institute of management review. No doubt, it is a good college to pursue MBA from.
It provides placement opportunities from many well-known brands thus if you plan to study MBA from Welingkar you can expect your career to take a positive turn.
- Q4: What is the fee structure of the Welingkar Distance MBA Program?
Ans: The fee structure of the MBA course which includes no personal contact is Rs50,000/- whereas the program in which personal contact is included holds a fee of Rs.53,600/- for the duration of two years.
- Q5: Is the Welingkar Distance MBA approved by UGC?
Ans: The university is not currently accreditated by UGC.
- Q6: Which teaching technique is applied for Welingkar Institute Distance MBA?
Ans: Immediately after admission, students receive hardcopy learning materials through courier. Also, the students are required to attend virtual classrooms and access all other e-learning facilities.
- Q7: How will I know the learning schedule of the institution?
Ans: All students receive a “welcome note” that details the requirements of the course. The note contains the time-table and all other programs about distance MBA. Additionally, students can check on the “Notices Section” of the website.
- Q8: Will I be allowed to have physical interactions with the lecturers?
Ans: Yes, the institution has Personal Contact Programs (PCP) which allow the students to visit the institution at least twice per semester. This session allows time for students to get all the concepts about the course in a classroom environment.
- Q9: How will I be evaluated?
Ans: Students are regularly evaluated using online exams. All the questions are objective-type, computer-based, and application-oriented.
- Q10: What learning materials will I get after admission at Welingkar Institute?
Ans: Immediately after admission, students are provided with an E-Learning Toolkit, WE Lectures, WE Tube, E-Books, and other web-based support systems.
- Q11: When will the learning materials be sent?
Ans: All students receive learning materials within 7 days after clearing the school fees.
- Q12: What are the requirements for attending the virtual classroom for distance MBA?
Ans: Students will be required to have a computer with network coverage of at least 256 Kbps. If you meet these conditions, you should request for the login ID and attend the lessons as per the schedule.
- Q13: How long do the online lectures take?
Ans: Each live lecture takes a maximum of 2.5 hours. The lectures are conducted twice a week and each student is expected to have covered a minimum of 40 hours of live lectures by the end of the semester.
- Q14: Are placement offers guaranteed after the completion of the program?
Ans: No, Welingkar Institute does not guarantee placements. The students are spread all over the world and the placement can only be applied online through http://www.welingkaronline.org which updates the students on available opportunities.
- Phone number: 022-40514025/ 40514051
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.welingkar.org/
Other Options For Students
- Top 10 Best Distance MBA
- Cheapest Distance MBA
- Free Distance MBA Scholarship
- Symbiosis Distance MBA
- ICFAI Distance MBA
- IGNOU Distance MBA
- Bharathiar Distance MBA
- Distance MBA – Start Here