Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University Corresponding Learning
- Named after Yashwantrao Chavan, the state’s major political figure, the Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University was set up in 1989.
- The institution is a member of several prominent associations such as Asian Association of Open Universities (AAOU), Association of Indian Universities (AIU), Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU), and the Commonwealth of Learning (COL), Canada.
- YCMOU has become popular among distance learning seekers due to the amount of flexibility and support that it offers learners.
- It is a State-Open University.
Types of Courses Offered
The courses available at the Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University include:
- Master of Business Administration:
- Master of Business Administration Marketing and Manufacturing
- Master of Business Administration Finance
- Master of Business Administration General
- Master of Business Administration HRD
- The minimum duration for all courses is two years, while the maximum is five years. English is the only medium of instruction for the program.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 45% marks
The following are the fees for each course at the Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University:
|Course||Total Course Fee (Rs.)|
|MBA in Marketing and Manufacturing||17,500|
- Note that the total fee includes both university fee and study center fee. The entrance fee is Rs.500/-.
Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University Accreditation
YCMOU is recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC). Here’s the screenshot:
- Candidates who wish to enroll for Distance Learning at the Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University can fill the form online at www.ycmmoudigitaluniversity.com.
- After completing the online application, they should make a printout and submit to the study center closest to them. The application form should be sent along with other necessary documents and required fees.
- For more information, Free Admission Help Available
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: What is the status of YCMOU?
The YCMOU has been recognized under section 12 (B) of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956. Nearly 6,50,000 students are studying at this university. It is also accredited by UGC.
Q2: What are the courses offered by YCMOU?
The University offers the Certificate Courses, Diploma Courses, Undergraduate Degree Courses, Postgraduate Degree Courses, and Research / Doctoral-level Courses. It also provided nearly 100 distance education courses.
Q3: What is the admission criteria for YCMOU?
Admission criteria for any course are on the basis of the applicant’s performance in the admission test. In the circumstances that no test is conducted, admission would be made on the basis of aggregate total marks secured by the candidate in the qualifying examination and marks obtained by the candidate in eligibility subject.
Q4: How to apply for admission in YCMOU?
The candidates are required to fill the form online, take a printout and submit it in any one of the nearest study centers along with required documents and mentioned fees.
Q5: What is the eligibility criteria for Distance MBA program of YCMOU?
- Candidate must be graduated from any recognized university with at least 55%. The percentage of marks is relaxed by 5% in case of Reserved Category candidates.
- The candidate also has to compulsorily appear for the entrance exam conducted by the university. The candidate also has to pass out the GDPI session. Eligibility for the Distance MBA course is a step in the licensure exam in a discipline that the course of three years.
- The candidate must have a valid Common Admission Test / MAT / GMAT / XAT score. For candidates seeking admission to MBA outside India with the university, a valid GMAT score is a necessity.
- Y.C.M Open University, Head Office,
- Dnyangangotri Near Ganagapur Dam, Nashik – 422222
- Website: http://ycmou.digitaluniversity.ac/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 0253-2231714 / 2231715
Other Related Posts for Students
- University of Calicut Distance Learning
- Chaudhary Devi Lal University Distance MBA
- Jamia Hamdard University Distance Learning
- IFIM Business School Distance Learning
- Kannur University Distance Learning